• Physician, Dialectologist and Endocrinologist.
• Associate Professor of Medicine, Senior physician and lecturer, University of Medical Sciences and Technology, Khartoum.
He did his surgical residency, had his master and Doctorate degrees, and served as a lecturer before moving first to France to do a fellowship in digestive surgery then to Canada.
He pursued further training in bariatric surgery at McGill University, where he did his MIS bariatric fellowship as well as his second masters.
Currently, working at McGill University Health Center as acute care, trauma and bariatric surgeon. A recipient of many awards and the author of many publications.
Board certified in internal medicine, with subspecialty in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism and certified as Hypertension Specialist by the American Society of Hypertension.
Senior Investigator at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
Clinical Director Division of Intramural Research NIH/NIEHS
She is an internationally known clinical investigator whose research has focused on the neuroendocrine control of reproduction and its disorders.
She has made unique contributions to our understanding of the neuroendocrine underpinnings of hypothalamic amenorrhea, PCOS and premature ovarian insufficiency, the genetope/phenotype relationships in women with congenital GnRH deficiency.
Diabetologist & Head of Diabetes Center, Hai Aljamea Hospital.
Chairman of Jeddah Diabetes Club.,/p>
Chairmen of Jeddah Hypertension and Atherosclerosis Club.
Head of CME Committee of Hai AlJamea Hospital, Jeddah, SA
Nasser Al Juhani
onsultant Endocrinologist & Chief of Internal Medicine at East Jeddah hospital, Jeddah, KSA
Supervisor of Endocrine & Diabetes health care services, Jeddah region, Directorate of Jeddah region health affair, MOH, KSA.
Secretary General, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist (AACE)-Gulf chapter
Chief of Executive Committee of Saudi Society of Endocrinology & Metabolism (SSEM)-Jeddah branch, KSA
Chief of Saudi Society of Endocrinology & Metabolism (SSEM) Jeddah Diabetes & Endocrine Club, Jeddah.
• Professor of Medicine and Consultant Physician, University of Leeds/Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Leeds Institute of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Medicine.
• Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the international journal, Diabetes and Vascular Disease Research.
• Currently co-chair for the 2017-19 revision of the guidelines, representing the EASD
Associate Professor/Consultant in Diabetes and Endocrinology at Leeds University and Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, UK.
He obtained his PhD from the University of Sheffield and completed his clinical training in Diabetes and Endocrinology at Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust.
He runs a programme of basic, translational and clinical research, aiming to improve clinical outcome in patients with diabetes.
• Senior Consultant Internal Medicine, DM and Endocrinology
• Professor of Medicine, University of Khartoum.
• Head Department of Medicine, Soba University Hospital.
• Vice-president and former Academic Secretary (2011-2015) of Sudan Diabetes Association (SUDA).